Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: american idol

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like David, the guy who sand Lionel Richie lastnight...but doesnt he in a slight way look like Jeff, your ex? I love dredlock boy! Great song and he is just so sweet. And Michael was great too!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    David Cook...maybe his hair looks like Jeff AHAHAHA...I told Zach David should realize how much it is thinning but seriously he did wonderful. I told you he lives in Tulsa now didn't I? Jason was wonderful too and Micheal James man he is so hot!!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yuh huh he is I know **nodding rapidly**

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought the girls did well last night. Brooke and Amanda were my favs, though the Irish girl was pretty good as well.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Amanada she did a great job last night [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed it...maybe I can watch here in a bit!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have to dvr since chloe has volleyball & softball practice tonite. I may get home before 9, but I doubt it.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can say Brooke is growing on me...the first night she preformed on stage she looked way out of her element then she did that weird punning her hands through her hair trying to be sexy thing and it just didn't work. I still like Ramelie the best...that girl has pipes.
    I am all over the place with the guys though. I hated seeing I almost said who left but I will wait til I know you have seen it Robin!!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    too many shows coming on at one time..I just am not going to be able to keep up this channel switching..arggghh...I like david (17 year old)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched it...Liked Amanda, Brook, Chekeezie, David Cook & Carly were the good ones last night.

    Little David was horrible to watch, I had trouble watching because I felt so bad for him...he is just too cute. Stripper dude can leave, Saiyesha can go and that girl who sang country. Gosh that was so terrible...I was waiting for one of those cane to come out behind the curtain and yank her off. Absolutely horrible!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •